All attendees of the 2024 Ciceronian Society conference must register and pay using the form below.
|Regular, Early-Bird Registration (by Jan 1, 2024)||$175|
|Regular Registration (after Jan 1, 2024)||$225|
|Spouse (accompanying 1 regular registration)||$100|
**CLERGY REGISTRATION: Please list the specific congregation, institution, order, etc., to which you are assigned in the “Affiliation” or “If you have any additional questions…” box.
**STUDENT REGISTRATION: Anyone currently enrolled as a student in any program or school, including seminaries and classical schools. You must provide your institutional affiliation and a school-provided email address in the form
**SPOUSE REGISTRATION: If your husband or wife wishes to join you in attending the event, we offer a discounted rate. Husband and wife must fill out separate forms, and one must be paying the regular rate. The spouse registration should include the name of the spouse you’re accompanying in the “If you have any additional questions…” box.
- Payment can currently be made via credit card, PayPal, or by mailing a check. Instructions are on page 2 of the form below.
- Need a more detailed receipt? Please let us know by email at email@example.com
- Access to the conference programming and hospitality suite
- Refreshments during the conference
- Lunch on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday
- Full refunds for registration will be issued if the Ciceronian Society is notified by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) before February 1, 2024.
- Refunds requested from February 2 through February 21 will be issued at 50%.
- Refunds will not be issued for no-shows or cancellations made after the conference begins on February 22.
- If, for whatever reason, the Ciceronian Society must cancel the event, a full refund will be issued.
Please note that on-site and pro-rated registration will not be available.
Having trouble with the embedded form below? Click here to access it directly through Jotform